Friday, January 8, 2016

A Note of Thanks...




Challenges are such a great way to get inspired and it was just how I felt playing along with the January Challenge (Highlighted Background) over at LiveLoveCards - http://livelovecards.com/ - hosted by the incredibly talented Darlene DeVries.

For my background and primary image.. I used an older background stamp in my stash from The Montage Collection - K-3107 ( I have no idea if it is even available anymore as the date on the stamp is 2000)
 I stamped the background in Yellow Ochre Chalk Ink by Color Box. I stamped it again in VersaFine Black Onyx Ink and fussy cut the main image from that..

I offset the focal image on an A2 card..threw in some hearts that I punched from an assortment of punches in my stash... added some Glossy Accents here and there.. outlined the image  with a black liner pen, added my sentiment... et Voila!

:)
Debbi...

1 comment :

  1. Love the stamp you have used for your background and focal image. A great take on Darlene's inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete