Monday, May 5, 2014

The Sky is the Limit...







With Graduations just around the corner, it seemed time to get crackin' ..
It's not often I make a card without stamping ( on the outside )..but this one had the perfect sentiment right on the paper...!!
A little fussy cutting, a bit of distress inking....some glossy accents..and I had myself a bit of a Steampunk look...perfect for any graduate... or even someone on any new adventure!
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Frame Die - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Nobel Rectangle - S5-190
Design Papers - My Minds Eye - Find Your Wings and Fly - Sky's the Limit #FLY101 & #FLY108
Button - My Mind's Eye - Sky's the Limit Decorative Buttons -  #FLY119
Tim Holtz - Distress Inks - Tea Dye & Walnut Stain
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Twine from my Stash

No comments :

Post a Comment