Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thinking of You...




I had been sorting through some older stamp sets looking for some flowers for a different card that I had in mind, when I came across this set ..blew off the dust, pulled out my Prisma Pencils and thoroughly enjoyed creating this card!!
(A Day later ) and NO.... these are not different cards....originally I had planned to add some enamel dots and ribbon... but none of my dots were the right colour..... and just by chance I saw a Youtube video  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHtvZtsP4zE ) on how to make your own, thereby better matching any scrap-page or card....so Voila!! here it is with the homemade dots & ribbon

Hope it inspires...
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Stamp Set - See-D's - Tropicals - 50018
Stazon Ink - Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress - Vintage Photo
Assorted Prisma Colour Pencils
Gamsol
Design Paper - My Minds Eye 6"x6" pad - Lost & Found Two - Breeze
Sizzix  Die - Ornate Label #2 - 658203
Lace & Satin ribbon from my stash.

No comments :

Post a Comment