Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Easter (4)...

 




When the power goes out and it's storming outside, it's wonderful to have a craft to play with indoors!! hee hee
I know it's Spring somewhere in the world but not where I live and if the weatherman is correct it won't be Spring for another week or so....
BUT.... I can certainly pretend it is.... in my Craftroom!!
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Designer Papers 6"x6" - My Minds Eye - Fine and Dandy Girl, Everyday Flair
Bunny Stamp - Inkadinkdo - Baby Animals - 6030104
Sentiment Stamp - JustRite Clear - Buntings and Banners - SW-04370
Polaroid Stamp - Glitz - Yours Truly - ST3610
Grass Border Punch - Fiskars - 15440-1001
Mini Heart Punch - EK Success - 54-10075
Egg Die Template - Creative Memories ( no longer available for retail )
Crimper - Fiskars - 193400-1001
Stazon - Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers
Twine - The Twinery - Cotton Candy

No comments :

Post a Comment