Friday, March 7, 2014

White Flowers Card...






I really like this "Half Door-Front" Card so much I made another one...I haven't added a stamped sentiment yet because it could be an Anniversary or even a Wedding Card..
I also really like a monochromatic style card, especially when there is a lot of texture.. in this case by layering flowers, using  embossing folders and a Distressed Doily Die on the inside of the card..
Heck... I might even make another one!! hee hee
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Heavy weight White cardstock from my stash
Design Paper - My Minds Eye - Find your Wings and Fly - Sky's the limit
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textured Script Handwriting - A2
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textile Texture -A2
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots - A2
Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder - Nautical - Efoo18
Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die - Tattered Florals - 656640
Gemstones from my stash
Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Die - Distressed Doily - 657496

No comments :

Post a Comment