Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Easter (2)...

Now I can add basket weaving to my crafts!! hee hee

 Gave this a bit more of a vintage look with some distress inking...

A little jute adds a little "sumthin sumthin" to the basket...

Butterflies always add a bit of whimsy to any card...

After yesterday's snow storm I was MORE than ready to make an Easter/Spring Card!! I have an older Creative Memories cutting template for my eggs..unfortunately they have filed a Chapter 11 so this product is not available anymore...
The basket was fun and easy to make, the grass easy to cut.. no lawnmower necessary!! hee hee
All in all... an enjoyable card to create...
:)
Debbi...

Products used:
EK Success - Butterfly Layering Punch - 54-90006
Martha Stewart - Classic Butterfly - (3-n-1) - EK-M283036
Design Papers - Basic Grey - Hey Girl
Design Papers - My Minds Eye - Six by Six - Everyday Flair
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Jute from my Stash

8 comments :

  1. Love your basket ! Very pretty card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna learn that basket weave. Is there a tutorial. I just love that card and would like to make one. I promise I won't take credit for your idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly is a good tutorial on weaving... this lady cut hers into a semi-circle but the shape is your choice.... good luck!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laH44JqN1z0

      Delete
  3. Love, Love, Love this card. You're so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete