Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Birthday (2)...

 
  I originally saw this design by Dawn who is a Stampin' Up distributor..since I didn't have their stamps, I used my punches and a few twists of my own...I love it! hee hee

Since the front of this card is so short, I placed the sentiment on the inside..

I kept the flowers flat on the inside to minimize the bulk....

Rolling the smaller flowers gives such a nice dimension..

Added some tiny tags, butterflies and hearts..along with some glossy accents to help them pop more...

This almost like a Dutch Door style card...which was a lot of fun to create..I was totally inspired by Dawn5377 on YouTube..She's a lot of fun to watch and keeps things simple ( which REALLY works for me!! hee hee)
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:

Papers - Basic Grey - Hey Girl
EK Success Retro Flower Large - 54-30106
EK Success Retro Flower Medium - 54-2077
Martha Stewart Classic Butterflies 3-n-1  ek-M283036
EK Success Mini Heart - 54-10075
Sentiment Stamp - My Favorite Things - Just My Type - 
ColorBox Chalk Pigment Ink - Sour Apple
Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Tiny Tabs & Tags - 657188

No comments :

Post a Comment