Monday, February 3, 2014

You're the Reel Deal...

 Really love the Picture Wheel Die from Tim Holtz..

These MFT stamps were perfect for this card..
 Got to sneak in a little bling with my Glossy Accents and Clear Embossing powder

Still working on adding to my Masculine Card ideas..I think this one is very versatile for any guy on my/your list!!
:)
Debbi...

Products used:

Picture Wheel Die - Tim Holtz - Sizzix - #658558
Design Paper - 7Gypsies - Journey and from my Stash
Cardstock - my Stash
Stamps - My Favorite Things - Document and Expand your View
Stamps - Farmhouse Paper Company - Market Square Stamps Barbershop - MS0011
Ink - Stazon - Jet Black
Embossing Ink - Versamark
Embossing Powder - American Crafts - Zing - White
EK Success - Journal Plate N Bracket Punch  54-30031
Rangers - Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Scoreboard
White Gel Pen - Uni-ball Signo
Hearts from assorted punches in my Stash


No comments :

Post a Comment