Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sympathy Card #3 - 2013...




I thought I would continue making a few more Sympathy Cards, although this could be simply a "Thinking of You" card, which is why at this time I will leave the inside of the card blank..

I've kept the design relatively simple, enhancing the card with die cuts and an embossing folder and I really like how elegant it looks..

Hope it helps inspire..
:)
Debbi...

Products used:
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites - Birdcage 2
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites - Asters & Poppies, Blue Bells & Lily of the Valley
CuttleBug: 5x7 Embossing Plus - Fanciful Labels
5x7 Scroll Flourish Corner Embossing Folder: Darice
Bazzil Cream Cardstock
Sentiment Stamp: Kaiser Craft - C5921- Thinking of You
Stazon - Jet Black Ink

No comments :

Post a Comment