Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sympathy Card #2 - 2013...


I needed a Sympathy Card and wanted to make something very feminine for the family of a very special lady, who I will always remember as someone who made me smile or laugh, every time I saw her..

Thanks for looking...
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Bazzil Cream Cardstock
Bazzil Pink Cardstock
Sizzix Label Die, Ornate #2
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites - Asters & Poppies, Blue Bells & Lily of the Valley
CuttleBug: 5x7 Embossing Plus - Fanciful Labels
Stampendous Clear Stamps - Encouraging Words SSC134
Stazon Jet Black Ink

7 comments :

  1. This says no comments???? I can't believe that, I could comment all night and still not be able to say how gorgeous I think this card is!! I hope the family loved the card and I am sure they did. Again, WOW, this is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lenoria..I am sure the family appreciated the card, knowing that it had been handmade with sincerest regards...Hope it inspires!!
    :)
    Debbi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened onto this website today, and love this card! I always think one-color dies are so elegant. This is really a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make a window box between the flowers and the pink? I mean, raised it out with foam tape or something?
    I need to make a sympathy card this week, sadly.
    Your cars layout is very unique.
    Luckily for me, I have all of these dies, not the stamps, but I have some SU stamps I can exchange them with.
    Thank you for any uidance you can share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did use dimensional tape to create a window box effect.... would love to see your finished card, too
    :)
    Debbi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did use dimensional tape to create a window box effect.... would love to see your finished card, too
      :)
      Debbi...

      Delete