Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jaelin's Grad Card - 2013

How many times do I hear myself asking "Where did the time go?"...??? hee hee.. this is my very special granddaughter Jaelin's Grad Card..she will be off to High School next Fall..... and I decided to mark the occasion by making a photo card with a recent picture of her enjoying the ocean...and a much earlier one of her when she came to visit me, when I  lived in Florida...
What fun!!...Thanks for looking.

:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Pre-made White A2 Card & Envelope by DCWV
Design Papers from my stash
Stamps: Studio G - VC0010 Series 30 - by Lynette Anderson Taylor
Inks: Walnut Stain by Ranger - Timber Brown by Stazon
Stickers: Bella Blvd - Midterm - Item #145, Alpha & Bits
                                 - 7Gypsies - 97%Complete - School
                                 - My Mind's Eye Label Stickers - The Sweetest Thing -
                                             Lavender Fabulous  #ST1001
Tab Inserts: Pink Paislee - Old School Flip Notes - item #00354 Flip Notes

No comments :

Post a Comment