Monday, January 9, 2012

Shiver me Timbers...




I scrap with a fun bunch of nutty ladies every Thursday night....and this was a project that I didn't get to complete from my last evening with them.... maybe too much giggling....and chatting....?? hee hee

My grandson Liam received a Pirate Shirt for his 4th birthday last July. He stripped right down and put it on and couldn't wait to show EVERYONE  how cool he looked!!

Mixed up a whole lot of stuff here...

Green Background paper  and border strip: Sassafras - Bungle Jungle - Bungle Dots
Journal Spots: Sassafras - Cardstock Stickers #21135
Stickers: Bella Blvd. - Super Stud
Green Foam Alphas: Dollar Store
Blue Alpha: Dymo
Brown Alphas: American Crafts - Gift Box
Blue  Dots Backround Stamp: Gliz Designs - Distressing; Ink - Color Box Chalk - French Blue
Compass Stamps: Tim Holtz - Journey; Fiskars - Road Trip; SEI - En Route
Corrugated Cardstock & Burlap -  from my stash

Captain Jack Sparrow ClipArt - Internet
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment