Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Attagirl...







 Maybe it's the time of year...when old man winter puts me in hibernation mode....and because of that, I am so glad for  Scrapbook Challenges...especially  the fun ones over at CSI.... this is Challenge 3..with colors like Lavender..that I would rarely if EVER work with!!

My grandaughter Kiara finally found her voice and asked to take Riding Lessons....something she has wanted to do since she was 5....well....as the journalling says....she had to overcome her shyness in order to ride better...it was so sincerely wonderful to watch that process in her...and I am one very proud Nonna!! hee hee

:)
Debbi...

Products used:

Design Papers: My Mind's Eye - Life Stories - "Description of Activity" & "Lavender Plaid"
Fussy Cut Flowers: K&Company - Tim Coffey - Blossomwood Collection
Cardstock: Lavender - American Crafts
Metallic Gray Vellum: from my stash
Stamps:
Doilies - Studio Calico
Vintage Blue - Glitz Designs 
Year.o.graphy - Unity Stamp Company

Inks: Tim Holtz Distress - Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
Punches: EK Success - Embossed Scallop & Notepad Edge
Title: Cricut Cartridge - A Child's Year



No comments :

Post a Comment