Wednesday, June 29, 2011
My friends Isabel and Rodney were married this past Saturday..it was a simple and beautiful celebration with family and friends..I was so proud of them for remaining focused on their true intentions and really staying away from the pomp and ceremony trap that so many couples fall into..
This Pocket Page Mini-album was created to hold 4"x6" photos and the large inside Pocket Matts will hold two 5"x7" photos...Can't wait to see what she does with it.. hee hee
Papers: Ancient ones from my stash
Stamps: Fiskars-Toss the Bouquet & Join the Party, American Crafts-Wedding. See-D's-Love Love Love #50152,
Cuttlebug Die: Leaves
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
Sizzix Sizzlet: Architectural Accent Set
Tim Holtz-On the Edge Dies: Brackets & Plaque and Postage
Martha Stewart Border Punch: Doily Lace
EK Success: 1" Scallop Circle Punch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Silver Extra-Large Grommets
Friday, June 3, 2011
I had been looking for a good excuse to use my
- Graphic 45 - "Le Romantique" Papers...they are so beautiful!!
- Along with My Mind's Eye - "Bella Bella" Papers
- Some hand made roses..& fabric flowers that I had in my stash..
- A Prima Bling Flourish..
- half back pearls...
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches
- A Banner-Label Embossing Die by Cuttlebug
- "Leaves" Die by Cuttlebug
- "On the Edge - Ornate" Die by Tim Holtz
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Bronze
- Some heavy weight chipboard to create the frame...a touch of lace... and there you have it...an Anniversary/Birthday present for a very dear friend!! hee hee