Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving in Yonkers...




I am so enjoying being in Yonkers, NY with my son and his wonderful companion Philip for American Thanksgiving.... we even went shopping yesterday.."Black Friday"....it was actually fun!! hee hee

Having moved back home to a small town for the past 7 years... it was great going to all the "major" stores and have SO much to choose from.... but you know...I am also looking forward to being back where there are NO street lights, traffic...and practically knowing everyone I see....!!

I decided to make a layout of Philip's gorgeous boys..and even though I don't have any supplies..other than the papers  and punches I bought yesterday and the quality of the pics are not that great... the photos themselves are a riot and I giggled the whole time I made it....
:)

Papers and the banner were cut from a fabulous DCWV paper collection called The Celebration Stack
Chain punch: EK Success
Large Embossed Scallop Punch: EK Success
Label Punch: EK Success

1 comment :

  1. Fun page! Great way to revisit those memories :)

    A BIG Thank you!

    ReplyDelete