Saturday, April 16, 2011

Doodle Baby...

It's amazing how "flat" this picture looks, when it's really such a very dimensional page..
Here are some of the many flowers I stamped, embossed and coloured with my markers...I think they are so pretty..

The title was cut from my Alphalicious Cartridge and silouhetted using the shadow feature, such a nice effect...

The cut-out of my granddaughter Kiara popping out of the stamped-embossed frame adds another playful element to the page..

These butterflies, from a Martha Stewart punch..embossed and matted in black, look like they might just fly off the page...!!

The white background page has a hand drawn pencil-line frame with some doodled scalloping, coloured in with an orange marker...the script effect was created by using an Autumn Leaves - "Worth Repeating" stamp.. then over that, I hand cut a denim blue cardstock...embossed the edges..and layered my photo, flowers, clouds, title, frame and butterflies on that...

Children's pages especially, allow us so many opportunities to be playful, whimsical, to cut and colour "outside the lines"..and this was a lot of fun to do... so put away your store bought stuff.. just for a day..and make one of your own.. have fun!!

:)

No comments :

Post a Comment