Thursday, March 17, 2011

A branch of the Family tree...








I have to admit..my first love really is Scrapbooking... this is a two-page Layout that I created, using minimal supplies... for a class I am teaching this Saturday.

Normally I only do single page Layouts.. so doubles are ALWAYS challenging...although I am pleased with how this one turned out..
:)

Products used:
Papers and paper embellishments: My Mind's Eye - "Bella Bella & Meadow Lark"
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms - "SL-3143WUM Wood Grain Backgrounder"
Stamp: 7 Gypsies - "Take Note"
Punches : Martha Stewart's - "Hydrangea Trio" and Border Punch (can't recall name); Fiskar's - "Threading Water"
Cricut Cartriges: "Serenade & Stone Script"
Embroidery Floss: Iris ( not sure of the color swatch but it is a medium to dark brown)

No comments :

Post a Comment