Sunday, September 19, 2010

School Days...



I was so choked up as I watched my 3 year old grandson Liam getting ready for his first days at Kindergarden...new friends and adventures...I was barely able to take these photos of Mom helping him put on his smock...geeeez...


I don't have any scrappy school stuff here in Italy... so I thought it was time to get artsy-phartsy..I pulled out a pizza box...cut it to 12"x12"... some acrylic paints..some alphabet stamps...string...cereal boxes and scissors for my die cut apple... markers....well.... okay...I cheated on the butterflies...which I cut from a Jenni Bowlin paper I had....and you know.. maybe it won't make it to the cover of a magazine..but it looks like something you would find on the wall of a Kindergarden Class...and I kinda like that..

No comments :

Post a Comment