Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jaelin's Halloween Album - in a Box!!
















Okay, Okay.... I know it's not Halloween.. but since I will be in Italy from mid July until Mid October.. I needed to post this a wee bit early for my Grandaughter Jaelin so I can arrange to have a friend mail it to her for her birthday in September..

There is a TON of dry and wet embossing in this 4"x4" mini..I finally broke down and bought some Nestabilities... will my addiction ever end..???

This was a SUPER fun album to create and for something so small... there is an incredible amount of space for photos and journaling...it was just as much fun making the box to sit the album in, so it could be stored more easily...

If I get some Nonna Debbi time this summer I will see how big that learning curve really is on making videos... will keep you posted..!!

1 comment :

  1. I'd like to get more details on this little album. It's really cute. I didn't see it posted anywhere. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete